Immigration Options for Investors, 2nd Ed.
Original price for AILA Members - $119.00, Sale price now $99.00.
Immigration Options for Investors and Entrepreneurs provides everything you need to successfully represent clients in this highly specialized area. The strategies, analyses, and practice pointers included in this book will help practitioners identify potential benefits based on investment, prepare petitions, and counsel clients in difficult circumstances.
This comprehensive guidebook also covers:
- Ethical considerations and professional risks
- Immigration practitioner vs. responsibilities of outside counsel (e.g., tax attorney, corporate counsel)
- Litigation considerations
- E-1 and E-2 visas
- EB-5 based permanent residence
- Clients with pending cases such as removal proceedings, family petitions, and labor certification applications and more!
"[This edition covers] the historical roots of investor immigration, the EB-5 category of immigration practice, alternatives to EB-5 practice, interdisciplinary subjects, as well as a comparative survey of investor immigration laws in other countries."
-Editor-in-chief, Lincoln Stone
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Immigration Options for Investors, 2nd Ed.!