Step-by-Step Guide to Subpoenas and Depositions in Immigration Court-Downloadable Recording
Step-by-Step Guide to Subpoenas and Depositions in Immigration Court [Audio Seminar]
This 90 minute audio seminar will be recorded live on May 8, 2012
Kick your removal defense up a notch! Subpoenas, subpoena duces tecum and depositions are all available in immigration court and may be just what you need for that special case. This program will give the forms, rules and practical guidance that will instantly enhance your courtroom arsenal.
- No Discovery Rule? No Problem!
- Subpoenas Preparation, Step-by-Step
- Forcing Disclosure and Production from the Government
- Discovery through Depositions
- Remedies When Your Request Is Denied
CLE InformationPlease note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
To view CLE eligibility and the number of credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please visit webCLE.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE, KY, RI, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- Not Eligible for CLE: AR, IA, IN, KS, MN, MO, MS, SC, TN, and VA.
For more information about CLE credit, please email email@example.com.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Step-by-Step Guide to Subpoenas and Depositions in Immigration Court-Downloadable Recording!