Fundamentals of H-1B Law & Procedure-CD
Fundamentals of H-1B Law and Procedure [Web Seminar]
This 90 minute web seminar was originally presented live on January 24, 2012
This panel is intended for newer practitioners. It provides an overview of the substantive law regarding the "workhorse" H-1B work visa, as well as the administrative procedures for seeking this status for foreign professionals.
- Numerical and Eligibility Caps and Exemptions
- Issues in Labor Condition Applications
- Specialty Occupations and DOL Guidance—OOH and O*Net
- F-1 Cap Gap, Extension/Change of Status, and Portability Issues
- Issues in Appeals and AAO Procedures
- FDNS Site Visits—How to Prepare your Clients
CLE InformationPlease note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
To view CLE eligibility and the number of credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please contact us at email@example.com.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE, KY, RI, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- Not Eligible for CLE: AR, IA, IN, KS, MN, MO, MS, SC, TN, TX and VA.
For more information about CLE credit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Fundamentals of H-1B Law & Procedure-CD!