Kurzban's Immigration Law Sourcebook, 13th Ed.
Immigration practitioners, federal and immigration judges, and government officials turn to Kurzban's Immigration Law Sourcebook for accurate and reliable interpretations of U.S. immigration laws. Regularly cited in federal court decisions and widely used among thousands of immigration professionals—including those in charge of reviewing and deciding cases and applications, Kurzban’s is an indispensable reference when you need to know the law on any immigration topic.
In addition to more than 2,000 new cases, regulations, and memos, the 13th edition includes:
- All prosecutorial discretion memoranda
- ICE memoranda on fining employers for I-9 violations
- H-1B employer-employee memos
- EB-5 “material change” and other issues
- Kazarian and government memoranda
- Developments in the revocation of visas
- Regulations regarding passport revocation
- New defenses to terrorism charges
- USCIS VIBE Program
- Developments in the “categorical” and “modified categorical” approach
- Changes in administrative closure
- Changes in INA §212(c) relief/Silva-Trevino
- State laws and federal preemption
- Adjustment of status and admission
- Issues involving INA §101(a)(13)(C)
- Advertising requirements on PERM applications
- Developments post-Padilla
- Jurisdictional issues under INA §§242(a)(5) and (b)(9)
- New H-2B regulations and much, much more!
- Reference headers so you'll always know what section you're reviewing
- Bleed tabs for quicker access
- Detailed Table of Contents moved to the beginning of each chapter
Author Ira J. Kurzban intelligently guides you through the labyrinth of immigration law with accurate and concise explanations. This synopsis of immigration law includes an extensive and thorough subject-matter index, table of cases, and multiple tables of authorities to help you find answers quickly and easily. This quick-reference publication is your guide to all federal and administrative cases, regulations and statutes, and DHS, DOS, and DOL rulings on significant issues related to immigration law.
Kurzban's Immigration Law Sourcebook incorporates U.S. Supreme Court, federal court, Board of Immigration Appeals decisions, and agency regulations and memoranda. Everything is meticulously indexed by Federal Statutes, Regulations, Agency Documents, Other Citations, Cases, and Subject Matter, so you can find it fast and save valuable time!
Kurzban’s has been the ultimate immigration practice “workhorse”—the most inclusive, preeminent immigration law resource available anywhere.
Stock code: 53-23
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Average Rating:(1 Votes)
If I had only $400 to spend on an immigration law library, I'd spend it all on Kurzban's 13th ed. It's the best, most reliable single source out there in my 25 years of practice.
Frank on 3/8/2013