Cancellation of Removal for Non-LPRs and LPRs-CD
Cancellation of Removal for Non-LPRs and LPRs [Audio Seminar]
This 90 minute audio seminar was originally presented live on April 26, 2012
This is a valuable seminar for both new attorneys seeking basic information about this form of removal relief and those needing to brush up. Listen as a group of seasoned veterans tackle various features of cancellation.
- What Is Cancellation of Removal for Non-LPRs and LPRs?
- Eligibility Requirements
- Factors Making One Ineligible
- Common Problems Encountered in Cancellation of Removal Cases and Strategies for Resolving Them
CLE InformationPlease note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemandDownloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
To view CLE eligibility and the number of credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please visit webCLE.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE, KY, RI, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- Not Eligible for CLE: AR, IA, IN, KS, MN, MO, MS, SC, TN, and VA.
For more information about CLE credit, please email email@example.com.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Cancellation of Removal for Non-LPRs and LPRs-CD!