NAFTA Revisited [Audio Seminar]
This 90 minute audio seminar was originally presented live on April 24, 2012
The North American Free Trade Agreement provides a means for Mexican and Canadian professionals to obtain TN status which in many cases are faster and cheaper to obtain than other nonimmigrant work visas. This program will address the types of professions covered, the educational and/or work experience requirements, and the processes by which to obtain TN classification or visas. In addition, the panel will cover pre-clearance inspection, changes of status within the U.S., and extensions of TN classification for both the principal applicant and dependents. Specific Northern and Southern border issues will also be addressed.
- Business Visitor Visas under NAFTA
- TN NAFTA Professionals under Appendix 1603.D.1
- Pre-flight Inspection; What to Prepare
- Requirements for Canadians and Mexicans
- Changes of Status and Extensions of Stay
- Issues for Dependents, Waivers, and Other Border Issues
CLE InformationPlease note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemandDownloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
To view CLE eligibility and the number of credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please visit webCLE.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE, KY, RI, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- Not Eligible for CLE: AR, IA, IN, KS, MN, MO, MS, SC, TN, and VA.
For more information about CLE credit, please email email@example.com.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review NAFTA Revisited-CD!