I-751 New Developments-CD
I-751 New Developments
This 90 minute audio seminar was originally presented January 12, 2010.
The panelists will discuss the latest agency developments in I-751 petitions to remove conditions on residence and the often thorny issues that arise when a couple is on the road to divorce.
- From Then-The Historically Strict Interpretation and Application
- To Now-The Neufeld Memorandum of April 13, 2009
- Evidence Gathering-From Initial Intake and Beyond
- Interview Triggers and Interview Preparation
- Revocation of Conditional Permanent Resident Status
- NTAs and Removal Proceedings
- The Statutory Gap-Practical Considerations in the Divorce Process
AILA has not applied for and is not administering CLE credit for this OnDemand program. However, CLE self-study credit may be available in your jurisdiction. Please check your jurisdiction’s CLE rules on the AILA CLE Center for more information.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review I-751 New Developments-CD!