Children Born Out of Wedlock & Legitimate: Path to PR and Citizenship-CD
Children Born Out of Wedlock and Legitimated Children: The Path to Permanent Residency and Citizenship
This 90 minute web seminar was originally presented January 21, 2010.
This panel will discuss the immigration complexities relating to children born out of wedlock and legitimated children.
- Establishing a Bona Fide Parent-Child Relationship
- Breaking Down the Legitimation Laws
- Filing an I-130 for a Child Born Out of Wedlock Who Is Over 21
- DNA Testing
- Acquisition of Citizenship
- Immigration Options if Parent Is Deceased
AILA has not applied for and is not administering CLE credit for this OnDemand program. However, CLE self-study credit may be available in your jurisdiction. Please check your jurisdiction’s CLE rules on the AILA CLE Center for more information.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Children Born Out of Wedlock & Legitimate: Path to PR and Citizenship-CD!