When Spousal/Fiance(e) Case is Denied at Consulate-CD
Trouble in Paradise – What to Do When Your Spousal/Fiancé(e) Case is Denied at the Consulate
This 90 minute audio seminar was originally presented February 9, 2010.
Are you frustrated by a visa denial or a petition revocation? Don't give up! Get concrete strategies and advice on how to proceed when your marriage-based or fiancé(e) visa application is denied at the consulate.
- What's the Problem?-When Your Clearly Bona Fide Case Is Denied
- Denial of the Visa/Revocation of the Petition-What's the Process and How Does It Work? The Roles of the Consulate, the NVC, USCIS
- Following Up with the Consulate, Gathering Information, Can I Appeal?
- Bouncing Back from a Revocation-Can the Petition be Salvaged?
- Filing a New Petition After Revocation-Tips and Strategies
- Problem Posts-Preparing for a Difficult Adjudication, Special Procedures for Individual Posts
AILA has not applied for and is not administering CLE credit for this OnDemand program. However, CLE self-study credit may be available in your jurisdiction. Please check your jurisdiction’s CLE rules on the AILA CLE Center for more information.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review When Spousal/Fiance(e) Case is Denied at Consulate-CD!