New DOL H-2A Final Rule-CD
Is It Really Final? The New DOL H-2A Final Rule
This 90 minute audio seminar was originally presented July 15, 2010.
On February 12, 2010, the Department of Labor published a new final rule governing the labor certification process and enforcement mechanisms under the H-2A agricultural worker program. Join this panel of H-2A experts as they break down the complicated new rule.
- Overview of the Final Rule
- Determining the Adverse Effect Wage Rate
- Recruitment-When and How to Do It; The Role of the SWA
- Audit, Revocation, Debarment and Penalties
- Impact of the New Rule on USCIS Processing
AILA has not applied for and is not administering CLE credit for this OnDemand program. However, CLE self-study credit may be available in your jurisdiction. Please check your jurisdiction’s CLE rules on the AILA CLE Center for more information.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review New DOL H-2A Final Rule-CD!