In-Depth Look at L-1A/L-1B-CD
An In-Depth Look at the L-1A/L-1B
This 90 minute web seminar was originally presented August 5, 2010.
This session will discuss the L-1A and L-1B visa categories and will take a close look at the challenges of securing this highly scrutinized visa.
- Statutory Definition of L-1A Manager/Executive and USCIS Interpretation
- Statutory Definition of L-1B "Specialized Knowledge" and USCIS Interpretation
- Company Ownership and Activity
- Overseas Employment-The Conflict Between the Regulations and the Statute
- Limitations on L-1s for Employees Working Off-Site and Employees Who Own or Are Major Stockholders of the Petitioning Company
- The Blanket L-Procedures and Benefits
- Tips on Preparing an L Petition and RFE Response under Increased USCIS Scrutiny
AILA has not applied for and is not administering CLE credit for this OnDemand program. However, CLE self-study credit may be available in your jurisdiction. Please check your jurisdiction’s CLE rules on the AILA CLE Center for more information.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review In-Depth Look at L-1A/L-1B-CD!