Nonimmigrant Options for Teachers-CD
Nonimmigrant Options for Teachers
This 90 minute audio seminar was originally presented August 26, 2010.
This panel will navigate the immigration options for teachers in the pre-school, elementary and high school settings including the H-1B, J-1, H-3, Q-1 and TN nonimmigrant visas.
- Teaching Positions That Meet the H-1B Specialty Occupation Criteria
- Qualifying under the H-1B Cap Exemption
- Licensure Issues for the Public and Private School
- Challenges in Preparing the LCA and H-1B Petition-Unions, Summer Vacation, Intermittent Work Schedules for Substitutes, Finding an Acceptable Wage Survey
- Requirements and Limitations of the J-1 Teacher Category
- Requirements and Limitations of the H-3 Trainee/Special Education Category
- Alternative Nonimmigrant Options Including the Q-1 and TN
AILA has not applied for and is not administering CLE credit for this OnDemand program. However, CLE self-study credit may be available in your jurisdiction. Please check your jurisdiction’s CLE rules on the AILA CLE Center for more information.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Nonimmigrant Options for Teachers-CD!