The Consular Practice Handbook (eBook)
|Format||EPUB / MOBI|
The Consular Practice Handbook is your resource for understanding and staying up-to-date on various issues in consular practice. Whether you are a seasoned practitioner or you are new to immigration practice, the new edition of the Handbook will guide you through a wide array of relevant topics, including:
- Fundamentals of Lawyering at Consular Posts
- The State of Consular Processing in the New Era of “Extreme Vetting”
- Do’s and Don’ts for Attorneys Representing Visa Applicants
- Unpacking the DS-160 and DS-260 Forms
- Consular Processing for Immigrant Visa Applicants
- INA 214(b) Denials
- Challenging Visa Refusals Through LegalNet
The Consular Practice Handbook will be your go-to guide for the complex world of consular processing, and a reference you can rely on to provide expert advice and analysis.
This eBook is compatible with most devices (iPad, iPhone, Kindle, Nook, Android devices, etc.).
Order your copy today!
|Download Allowance: Please note that there is a limit of three downloads per purchase.|
|This product contains digital goods. All digital goods (MP3, PDF, ZIP. Etc.) are available for downloading from your digital library for two years from the date of purchase. This product is available in electronic format ONLY; no print copies are offered.|
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review The Consular Practice Handbook (eBook)!