Preparing an Employer for a USCIS Site Inspection-CD
Preparing an Employer for a USCIS Site Inspection
This 90 minute web seminar was originally presented September 21, 2010.
Whether it's an unannounced investigation of an H-1B employer or an anticipated inspection of a religious organization, odds are that USCIS will soon come knocking on your client's door. This panel will discuss how to best prepare an employer client for a USCIS investigation and will also address the possible consequences of an inspection.
- USCIS Authority for Inspections
- Must the Employer Allow USCIS on the Business Premises?
- Can the Employer Have Counsel Present?
- Preparing the Employer for a Site Inspection
- What Documentation Must the Employer Provide?
- Special Considerations and Issues in Consultant H-1B Situations
- Potential Consequences of a USCIS Site Inspection
AILA has not applied for and is not administering CLE credit for this OnDemand program. However, CLE self-study credit may be available in your jurisdiction. Please check your jurisdiction’s CLE rules on the AILA CLE Center for more information.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Preparing an Employer for a USCIS Site Inspection-CD!