Consular Processing Pitfalls-CD
Consular Processing Pitfalls
This 90 minute audio seminar was originally presented October 19, 2010.
This panel of AILA members practicing abroad will take a look at consular processing issues and procedures at the U.S. consulates.
- Visitor Visas to the United States: Business or Pleasure?
- Acceptable B-1 Business Activities: Can I “Work” on a B Visa?
- B-1 in Lieu of H-1/H-3
- Domestic Workers and Domestic Partners
- The Impact of NAFTA and ESTA, US-VISIT
- How Long Can I Stay and How Often Can I Enter on a B Visa?
- DOS vs. CBP: Differences in Visa Interview and Admission, Overcoming Immigrant Intent
- Direct Consular Processing: When Can a Petitioner Engage in Forum Shopping?
AILA has not applied for and is not administering CLE credit for this OnDemand program. However, CLE self-study credit may be available in your jurisdiction. Please check your jurisdiction’s CLE rules on the AILA CLE Center for more information.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Consular Processing Pitfalls-CD!