AILA's Guide to Worksite Enforcement and Corporate Compliance Handbook
Only 4 left in stock - order soon.
Original price for AILA Members - $129, Sale price now $89
Original price for non-members - $199, Sale price now $159
The need to heighten employer awareness and to provide enhanced, practical education was the catalyst for developing a guide for professionals faced with the reality of ICE raids. AILA's Guide to Worksite Enforcement and Corporate Compliance provides comprehensive guidance on avoiding raids and practical advice for employers already targeted by ICE. This book will help you prepare for the arrival of the ICE-man, the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents. Our authors have sought to provide a balanced, comprehensive tool that will inform employers about their legal obligations and their due process rights. Much of the material is focused on assisting employers in developing effective immigration corporate compliance policies that will avert civil and criminal liability.
This timely guide covers:
- Corporate criminal and civil liability
- Collateral consequences, including civil RIC and debarment
- Identifying how the government establishes liability
- An overview of employment verification systems
- Demystifying the Social Security no-match obligations
- Developing a corporate compliance program
- Advice on avoiding the perils of subcontractor liability
- Review of the criminal representation of an employer and much more!
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review AILA's Guide to Worksite Enforcement and Corporate Compliance Handbook!