Coping with the H Cap-CD
Coping with the H Cap
This 90 minute audio seminar was originally presented live on August 11, 2011.
The H-1B visa comes with several different pitfalls relating to its limits, both in its availability and its length. This seminar will review the best strategies to cope with the H-1B annual numerical limit, as well as ways to claim exemptions from the annual limit. Equally important, the seminar will review ways the 6 year limit on the H-1B period of stay can be exempted or avoided.
- Timing the Filing of Your H-1B Petition
- Cap-Exempt Petitioners, Dealing with Current Guidance
- When Cap-Exempt Turns to Cap-Subject
- How Immigrant Priority Dates Can Save the Day
- How to “Recapture” Unused H-1B Time
- How Time Spent Abroad Can Both Help and Hurt Your Client
CA, CO, GA, HI*, IL*, ME, MO, MT, NV*, NJ, NM, NY, OK, OR, PA, VT, WA, and WV. To view the number of CLE credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please use our CLE Calculator.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL*, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE*, LA, NC, and WY
Not Eligible for CLE: AL, AR, IA, IN, KS, KY, MN, MO, MS, NE, NH, OH, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, and WI.
*Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. OnDemand downloadable and CD-Rom expiration details are available. Please visit the CLE Center to view your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements.
For more information about CLE credit, please email email@example.com.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Coping with the H Cap-CD!