AILA’s Guide to PERM Labor Certification
A New Name, A New Era
The name may have changed, but AILA's Guide to PERM Labor Certification: Strategies, Samples, and Guidance for Achieving Success is still the definitive guide on PERM! Formerly the David Stanton Manual on Labor Certification, AILA's Guide to PERM Labor Certification brings you up-to-date on the ever-evolving PERM process. It serves as a practical, valuable and authoritative resource for both novice and experienced attorneys who are looking for reliable guidance on handling labor certification cases.
AILA's Guide to PERM Labor Certification is comprehensive and thorough, providing the latest information on:
- The Recruitment Process Under PERM
- Prevailing Wage Analysis Under PERM
- PERM DOL Audits
- Filing PERM Labor Certification Appeals
- Ethical Considerations for the PERM Practitioner
- General Best Practices and Templates for Planning, Preparing, and Filing a PERM Application
- Worst-Case Scenarios in PERM: Revocations, Invalidation, Suspension, Appeal and more
- Two new "getting up to speed" articles
- Includes 25 easy-to-use templates for your own practice
- Up-to-date comprehensive and detailed information on PERM labor certifications
- Step-by-step guidance on preparing applications
- Strategies for dealing with procedural and substantive issues
- Tips on analyzing the practicality of taking a particular labor certification case
- Sample PERM-related documents, how to use them
- and more
"A true "how-to" manual with all the conceptual and practical tools for beginners and the latest updates on supervised recruitment, "infeasibility to train," and other key issues for experts"
--Editor-in-Chief, Cletus M. Weber
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review AILA’s Guide to PERM Labor Certification!