Strategies for Success in Problematic Naturalization Cases-CD
Strategies for Success in Problematic Naturalization Cases
This 90 minute audio seminar was originally presented live on September 22, 2011.
Just because your client is not squeaky clean does not mean he or she is not eligible for citizenship. This advanced panel will cover problematic naturalization cases with a specific focus on applicants “Good Moral Character” and foreign residence issues. The panel members will provide strategies on how to present an application when these issues are present and how to seek review when an application is improperly denied.
- Good Moral Character—What is “Good” Enough?
- The Statutory Period—When Can USCIS Look to Conduct Outside the Statutory Period of GMC?
- The “Extraordinary Circumstance” Exception—What Is “Extraordinary” and Strategies for Documenting the Application
- Foreign Residence Issues—When Does Residence Abroad Make You Ineligible and What Are the Exceptions?
- Dealing with Fraud In Underlying Visa Petitions or Adjustment of Status Applications
- Review—The Petition for Hearing on Naturalization Denial N-336 and Federal Court De Novo Review
CA, CO, GA, HI*, IL*, ME, MO, MT, NV*, NJ, NM, NY, OK, OR, PA, VT, WA, and WV. To view the number of CLE credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please use our CLE Calculator.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL*, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE*, LA, NC, and WY
Not Eligible for CLE: AL, AR, IA, IN, KS, KY, MN, MO, MS, NE, NH, OH, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, and WI.
*Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. OnDemand downloadable and CD-Rom expiration details are available. Please visit the CLE Center to view your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements.
For more information about CLE credit, please email email@example.com.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Strategies for Success in Problematic Naturalization Cases-CD!