Who’s Knocking On the Office Door?—When the FDNS Investigator Drops In-CD
Who’s Knocking On the Office Door?—When the FDNS Investigator Drops In
This 90 minute web seminar was originally presented live on September 27, 2011.
USCIS started on-site fraud inspections of nonimmigrant visa petitions in earnest in 2008. Since then, thousands of worksite inspections have taken place. While the FDNS program was billed as necessary to identify fraudulent visa petitions, many bona fide visa petitions are revoked every year due to unsophisticated interpretations of the law. For example, what happens when there has been a change in worksite that was not followed by an amended visa petition, even when the LCA file had been properly updated? What happens when the employee being investigated had called in sick to work that day? Join this upcoming webinar to learn some of the latest trends in FDNS investigations.
- The History and Authority of FDNS Site Visits
- How Companies Get Selected for FDNS Site Visits
- Typical Questions Asked During FDNS Interviews
- How to Advise Corporate Clients Before, During, and After Site Visits
- How to Respond to Notices of Intent to Revoke That Might Follow a Site Visit
CA, CO, GA, HI*, IL*, ME, MO, MT, NV*, NJ, NM, NY, OK, OR, PA, VT, WA, and WV. To view the number of CLE credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please use our CLE Calculator.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL*, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE*, LA, NC, and WY
Not Eligible for CLE: AL, AR, IA, IN, KS, KY, MN, MO, MS, NE, NH, OH, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, and WI.
*Please note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. OnDemand downloadable and CD-Rom expiration details are available. Please visit the CLE Center to view your jurisdiction's credit restrictions and CLE requirements.
For more information about CLE credit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Who’s Knocking On the Office Door?—When the FDNS Investigator Drops In-CD!