Causes of Action & Pre-Filing Considerations in Federal Court-CD
Causes of Action & Pre-Filing Considerations in Federal Court
This 90 minute web seminar was originally presented live on March 22, 2012.
This seminar will teach you how to spot issues that can be addressed in Federal Court and will walk you through the important practical considerations and planning that must be undertaken prior to bringing a claim.
- Is There Anything I Can Do?—Identifying Potential Federal Claims
- Can I Still Bring the Case?—Statutes of Limitations
- Will I Ever Get Paid?—Assessing Damages & Identifying Fee Shifting Statutes
- How Do I Survive Until Payday? Assessing Out of Pocket Costs & Time Horizon
- I Need Help! Finding Co-counsel for Your Case and Work Style
- Likelihood of Settlement?—Evaluating the Negotiation Position
- Relevant Federal Rules
- Lifecycle of Events in Two Case Types:
- Petition for Writ of Mandamus
- APA Lawsuit
CLE InformationPlease note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
To view CLE eligibility and the number of credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE, KY, RI, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- Not Eligible for CLE: AR, IA, IN, KS, MN, MO, MS, SC, TN, TX and VA.
For more information about CLE credit, please email email@example.com.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Causes of Action & Pre-Filing Considerations in Federal Court-CD!