Prosecutorial Discretion Policy Implementation Update-CD
Update on Implementation of Prosecutorial Discretion Policy [Audio Seminar]
This 90 minute audio seminar was originally presented live on February 16, 2012
This panel provides an overview of the history and guidance surrounding prosecutorial discretion, the policy as announced by the Obama Administration, and information since its implementation in the well-publicized announcements in 2011.
- Prosecutorial Discretion—Guidance Memoranda from Meissner to Morton 2000-2011
- Implementation Since June 2011 Guidance
- Agency Resistance and ICE Union Statements on Policy
- Reports from the Field—How Districts Exercise Discretion
- Political Response—Will the Policy Survive 2012?
- EOIR and Prosecutorial Discretion—IJ Response
CLE InformationPlease note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
To view CLE eligibility and the number of credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE, KY, RI, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- Not Eligible for CLE: AR, IA, IN, KS, MN, MO, MS, SC, TN, TX and VA.
For more information about CLE credit, please email email@example.com.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Prosecutorial Discretion Policy Implementation Update-CD!