EB-5 Regional Centers-Downloadable
EB-5 Regional Centers [Web Seminar]
This 90 minute web seminar was originally presented live on February 2, 2012
EB-5 has become a go to source for business organizations seeking a viable source of alternative capital. Join this teleconference to learn more about the requirements of Regional Center Designation.
- Determining if Regional Center Designation Is an Option
- Amendments to the Regional Center Designation
- Project "Pre-approvals"—The Exemplar I-526
- Hot Button Issues—TEAs, Bridge Financing and Implementation of Premium Processing, and USCIS EB-5 Decision Board
- I-924A and Ongoing Regional Center Compliance
CLE InformationPlease note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
To view CLE eligibility and the number of credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please contact us at email@example.com.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE, KY, RI, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- Not Eligible for CLE: AR, IA, IN, KS, MN, MO, MS, SC, TN, TX and VA.
For more information about CLE credit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review EB-5 Regional Centers-Downloadable!