J-1 Waivers In-Depth-CD
J-1 Waivers In-Depth [Audio Seminar]
This 90 minute audio seminar was originally presented live on January 31, 2012
Have a client that's subject to the two year home residency requirement? This panel will provide an overview of the different ways to obtain a waiver.
- No Objection
- Hardship Waivers—How Difficult Is It?
- Interested Government Agency Waivers
- Waiver Options for Researchers
- Waiver Options for Physicians
CLE InformationPlease note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
To view CLE eligibility and the number of credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE, KY, RI, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- Not Eligible for CLE: AR, IA, IN, KS, MN, MO, MS, SC, TN, TX and VA.
For more information about CLE credit, please email email@example.com.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review J-1 Waivers In-Depth-CD!