The Intersection of Securities Law and EB-5 Investor Practice
The Intersection of Securities Law and EB-5 Investor Practice by Peter S. Erly and Lincoln Stone serves as a brief primer on securities law in the EB-5 context and as a practical guide for attorneys seeking to steer clear of securities law sanctions.
This monograph covers:
- SEC precedents that are likely applicable to the question of paying referral fees
- Registration requirements and exemptions from registration
- Disclosure rules
- Potential sources of liability
- Common securities law issues in the EB-5 context
- Potential impact of securities violations on immigration status and more!
This monograph serves as an extension of the practical guidance found in Immigration Options for Investors & Entrepreneurs, 2nd Ed.
RETURNS: Please note, refunds, exchanges, and credits are not available for issues of Inside Immigration.
Watch AILA's Behind the Book -- A new Q&A series with Lincoln Stone!
Click below to preview this publication’s content.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review The Intersection of Securities Law and EB-5 Investor Practice!