Immigration Law & the Family, 3rd Ed.
Only 17 left in stock - order soon.
The new third edition includes the latest guidance on:
- The provisional waiver for unlawful presence
- The Child Status Protection Act
- Relief for family members after death of the petitioner
- Filing for adjustment of status and consular processing
- Grounds of inadmissibility and the waiver process
"The impetus for this book was to address the complexities of family-based immigration in a straightforward and step-by-step approach-to boil them down to their fundamentals and offer practical advice for those representing clients in this process."
—Editor, Charles Wheeler
Preview this publication’s content.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Immigration Law & the Family, 3rd Ed. !