To Sue or Not to Sue: Challenging Agency Denials, Part I-Downloadable Recording
To Sue Or Not to Sue: Challenging Agency Denials, Part I
This 90 minute audio seminar was recorded live on May 7, 2013, from 2:00 pm-3:30 pm eastern time.
Denial of Employment-Based Petitions and Applications for Naturalization
This two-part series focuses on current problems and hot topics in agency adjudications and challenging denials. These seminars will discuss motions to reopen versus refiling, how to determine if your case is ready and ripe for litigation, and strategies for litigating specific issues. Participate in both sessions to become an expert on challenging agency denials!
- H-1B Denials --Motions to Reopen and/or Re-consider vs. Refiling
- I-140/I-360 Denials --Issues to Consider When Appealing to District Court
- Naturalization Delays --When Should I Go to Federal Court?
- Naturalization Denials --Filing the N-336 & Preparing for the Issuance of the Notice to Appear
- When Should I File a Petition for Review in Federal Court?
CLE InformationPlease note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
To view CLE eligibility and the number of credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please visit webCLE.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE, KY, RI, VA, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- Not Eligible for CLE: AR, IA, KS, MN, MO, and TN.
For more information about CLE credit, please email email@example.com.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review To Sue or Not to Sue: Challenging Agency Denials, Part I-Downloadable Recording!