Fraud Updates—What You Need to Know-Downloadable
Fraud Updates—What You Need to KnowThis 90 minute audio seminar was recorded live on April 16, 2013, from 2:00 pm-3:30 pm eastern time.
Depending on whom you ask immigration fraud is either rampant or limited to a few bad actors. Identifying and rooting out fraud in benefits applications has become a major government priority among the various agencies involved and has provided immigration attorneys with a new set of acronyms to learn. This seminar will go over the current state of fraud and fraud investigations.
- What Is “Fraud” Under the INA?
- Alphabet Soup --FDNS, VIBE, and OIG
- H-1B & L-1 Fraud Assessment Documents Recovered Through FOIA
- PERM Labor Certifications and Audits (Payment Affidavits, Bona Fide Job Opportunity)
- Dual Representation Issues --Common Traps and Pitfalls
CLE InformationPlease note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
To view CLE eligibility and the number of credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please visit webCLE.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE, KY, RI, VA, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- Not Eligible for CLE: AR, IA, KS, MN, MO, and TN.
For more information about CLE credit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Fraud Updates—What You Need to Know-Downloadable!