USCIS Adjudicators Field Manual, 2013 Ed. (.PDF)
USCIS Adjudicator's Field Manual
The USCIS Adjudicator's Field Manual (AFM) is provided in its entirety by the American Immigration Lawyers Association for members' convenience and as an accompaniment to AILA's primary sources: the Immigration & Nationality Act and Immigration Regulations.
The AFM is important to immigration law practice as a secondary source, providing access to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' adjudications procedures and policy materials.
Updates for 2013 include:
- Changes re: guidance on whether an adoption is valid for immigration purposes.
- Representation and Appearances" revised in its entirety.
- Process for Responding to Requests by DOS to Accept a Locally Filed Form I-130" revised in its entirety.
- Internationally Recognized Athlete and Entertainers (P-1)" revised in its entirety.
- Expeditious Adjudication of Waivers of Inadmissibility" revised in its entirety.
This edition also includes full text of the newly released USCIS Policy Manual, Vol. 12 - "Citizenship & Naturalization":
- Part A- Citizenship and Naturalization Policies and Procedures
- Part B- Naturalization Examination
- Part C- Accommodations
- Part D- General Naturalization Requirements
- Part E- English and Civics Testing and Exceptions
- Part F- Good Moral Character
- Part G- Spouses of U.S. Citizens
- Part H- Children of U.S. Citizens
- Part I- Military Members and Their Families
- Part J-Oath of Allegiance
- Part K-Certificates of Citizenship and Naturalization
- Part L-Revocation of Naturalization
(Full text of the previous now-defunct sections on Citizenship & Naturalization are included as an appendix.)
Look InsideTable of Contents
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review USCIS Adjudicators Field Manual, 2013 Ed. (.PDF)!