Immigration Regulations - (CFR) 2013 Ed.
Immigration Regulations - (CFR) 2013 Ed.AILA’s Immigration Regulations (CFR) two-volume set is an easy-to-use primary-source reference used by practitioners and judges alike. Title 8 covers Aliens and Nationality in one volume with the second volume covering immigration portions of Titles 6, 20, 22, 28, and 42.
The 2013 edition* of the CFR includes:
- Provisional Unlawful Presence Waivers of Inadmissibility for Certain Immediate Relatives
- Removal of Job Training Partnership Act Implementing Regulations
- Repeal of Regulations on Marriages
- Designation of Taiwan for the Visa Waiver Program
- Wage Methodology for the Temporary Non-Agricultural Employment H-2B Program; Delay of Effective Date
- Exchange Visitor Program--Summer Work Travel
- And many more!
*20 CFR Parts 655.1–655.99 are scheduled to change per 77 FR 10038 (2/21/12) eff. 4/1/13; see back of book for updated sections, plus Title 29 related sections.
This book is also available at a discount when bought in combination with Immigration and Nationality Act, 2013 Ed. - save when you buy the two together.
Vol. 1 (984 pages); Vol. 2 (688 pages)
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Immigration Regulations - (CFR) 2013 Ed.!