Updates and Common Pitfalls in Degree Equivalency-Downloadable
Updates and Common Pitfalls in Degree EquivalencyThis 90 minute audio seminar was recorded live on January 10, 2013, from 2:00 pm-3:30 pm EST.
Despite years of experience and evolution, degree equivalency remains one of the thorniest problems in business immigration law. This panel reviews the content of the soon to be released 2012 Supplement to AILA's Focus on EB-2 & EB-3 Degree Equivalency, and investigates the most common issues and strategies in dealing with foreign degree equivalencies in the EB-2 and EB-3 contexts.
- Update of USCIS Ad Hoc Degree Equivalency Rules and Best Practices Including:
- How to Access and Interpret the EDGE Database
- Clarifying the Single Source Degree Rule
- Ad Hoc Rules for Professional Degrees
- Appeal Strategies
- Review of DOL Ad Hoc Degree Equivalency Rules and Best Practices
- Drafting Considerations for PERM Applications
CLE InformationPlease note that your jurisdiction may limit OnDemand credit depending on the date of the original presentation. Please view the OnDemand Downloadable and CD-Rom Expiration Chart for more details.
To view CLE eligibility and the number of credits you may claim for completing this 90-minute seminar, please visit webCLE.
- AILA applies for accreditation upon attorneys request after participation for the following states: DE, KY, RI, VA, and WY. Programs are typically approved.
- Attorneys must apply individually for approval of OnDemand programs in the following states: FL, ID, ND, PR, and UT.
- Not Eligible for CLE: AR, IA, KS, MN, MO, and TN.
For more information about CLE credit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Updates and Common Pitfalls in Degree Equivalency-Downloadable!