AILA's Focus on EB-2 and EB-3 Degree Equivalency (Supplement)
The Supplement covers significant developments in degree equivalency from 2007 to date, including:
- The AACRAO EDGE degree equivalency database, how to access it, how USCIS uses it, and how to interpret the information it contains;
- Identification of shifts in USCIS's ad hoc degree equivalency policies that have occurred since the publication of the original book (2007);
- Clarification of the "single source degree" rule;
- DOL and BALCA degree equivalency policies and related issues;
- Degree equivalency developments for professional degrees and for positions requiring a degree in any field;
- Definition of the most challenging case scenario for degree equivalency; and
- Guidelines for drafting PERM applications for common scenarios
Order your copy of the Supplement today and add it to your AILA's Focus on EB-2 & EB-3 Degree Equivalency.
"Degree equivalency issues have undergone a substantial evolution since the publication of the original book; the supplement provides a full and up to date portrait of today's degree equivalency landscape. Because degree equivalency is a crucial component of properly structuring job requirements for PERM labor certification applications, an attorney's failure to properly anticipate a degree equivalency issue can sit dormant and undetected for months or years, then derail a green card process downstream, often at a time when options for remedies are extremely limited. Failure to detect a degree equivalency issue during case intake can create false expectations and disappointed clients." -Ron Wada, author
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review AILA's Focus on EB-2 and EB-3 Degree Equivalency (Supplement)!