Late-Breaking Seminar on Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals-Downloadable Recording
Late Breaking Seminar on Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
This special 120-minute audio seminar was originally presented on Monday, August 27, 2012.
Learn the latest information on Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) eligibility and processing. Our panel of speakers, including AILA President, Laura Lichter, will help digest the latest guidance from DHS, as well as identify issues which remain unclear and strategies for dealing with cases that fall into the gray areas. Due to the complexity and volume of material presented, this special seminar will feature a 75 minute presentation, followed by a 45 minute Q&A period.
- Understanding the Eligibility Criteria & the Latest FAQs
- Putting Together a DACA Request—Including Review of the I-821D, I-765, & I-765 Worksheet
- When to File & Filing Best Practices
- What Is a “Significant” Misdemeanor?
- Dealing with Confidentiality Concerns
- Strategies for Meeting Evidentiary Burdens
- DACA for Clients in Proceedings, Under a Final Order, or with a Voluntary Departure Order
- Advising Clients with Risk Factors
CLE credit is not available for this seminar due to the late breaking content and timing.
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Late-Breaking Seminar on Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals-Downloadable Recording!