Immigration Regulations - (CFR) 2012 Ed.
Pre-orders will be accepted starting in mid to late winter 2013. •
AILA’s Immigration Regulations (CFR) two-volume set is an easy-to-use primary-source reference used by practitioners and judges alike. Title 8 covers Aliens and Nationality in one volume with the second volume covering immigration portions of Titles 6, 20, 22, 28, and 42.
Special Pricing: Order the 2012 editions of the INA and the two-volume Immigration Regulations (CFR) set for one low price.
The 2012 edition* of the CFR includes:
- Issuance of Full Validity L Visas to Qualified Applicants
- Establishment of Global Entry Program
- Schedule of Fees for Consular Services, DOS and Overseas Embassies and Consulates
- DHS/ALL-030 Use of the Terrorist Screening Database System of Records
- Schedule of Fees for Consular Services, Department of State and Overseas Embassies and Consulates And many more!
*20 CFR Parts 655.1–655.99 are scheduled to change per 77 FR 10038 (2/21/12) eff. 4/23/12; see back of book for updated sections, plus Title 29 related sections.
Vol. 1 (984 pages); Vol. 2 (688 pages)
Stock Code: 53-25
Ratings & Reviews
All reviews will be reviewed by AILA prior to appearing on this page.
Be the first to review Immigration Regulations - (CFR) 2012 Ed.!