An Advanced Waiver: INA §237(a)(1)(H)
September 23, 2014
An Advanced Waiver: INA §237(a)(1)(H)This 90 minute audio seminar will be recorded live on September 23, 2014, from 2:00 pm-3:30 pm eastern time.
INA §237(a)(1)(H) waivers are an extremely helpful tool in your removal-relief arsenal, even though they are frequently overlooked. Negotiating the complexities of this waiver often proves to be difficult, but without any specific hardship standard, a §237(a)(1)(H) waiver can be a lifeline for your client with fraud, or even a potentially fraudulent marriage.
- Who Qualifies? Entry at a POE vs. Adjustment of Status
- Avoid the Circuit Pitfall on Discretionary Decisions
- Vasquez v. Holder—“Relating to” Argument for All Grounds of Inadmissibility vs. Matter of Gawaran
- VAWA Self-Petitioners and INA §237(a)(1)(H)
- Waiving Unrevealed Prior Military Service
- What Grounds Can Be Waived? Multiple Misrepresentation and Avila-Anguiano v. Holder
- Is Adjustment of Status an “Admission”? It May Depend Where the Case Arose
FacultyJeremiah Johnson, San Francisco, CA
Jason C. Mills, Fort Worth, TX
A. Renee Pobjecky, Winter Haven, FL
Free Downloadable Seminar Recording Included with Live RegistrationIncluded with registration, participants in the live seminar will receive a free downloadable recording of the seminar. It will be available in participant's Agora Digital Library approximately 4-7 business days from the seminar date.
Registration & Pricing
|AILA Member/International Associates||$129.00|
|AILA Members’ Paralegals||$129.00|
|AILA Nonprofit Members||$129.00|
|AILA Law Student Members||$129.00|
|Nonmember Law Students||$199.00|
You can register for this event quickly and securely online by adding this item to your cart and paying by credit card or e-check. If for some reason you need to mail or fax in your registration, you can also download and complete a registration form.
If you register online, do not also mail in a registration form.
The "An Advanced Waiver: INA §237(a)(1)(H)" audio seminar takes place Tuesday, September 23, 2014, at the times noted below:
- 2:00 pm-3:30 pm eastern time
- 1:00 pm-2:30 pm central time
- 12:00 pm-1:30 pm mountain time
- 11:00 am-12:30 pm pacific time
The registration deadline for this seminar is 11:59 pm ET on 09/22/2014.