Employment-Based Appointments: China, India, and the Philippines
September 16, 2014
Employment-Based Appointments: China, India, and the PhilippinesThis 90 minute audio seminar will be recorded live on September 16, 2014, from 2:00 pm-3:30 pm eastern time.
As China, India and the Philippines continue to process high volumes of visa applications, delays and denials are a common occurrence. What do you need to know when assembling a visa application package for your clients? What issues should they be able to address at their interview appointment? Should the employer provide any additional documentation for the interview? This seminar gives you detailed answers to the question: when will my employee be back?
- General Update on Consular Processing Trends Including Readjudication of Petitions and Administrative Processing Delays
- Special Considerations for H and Blanket L Visa Processing in India
- Document Requirements for L Visa Processing in China
- Overcoming Immigrant Intent in the Philippines
- Best Ways (If Any) to Communicate Directly with the Consulate to Get Your Case Back on Track
- No Appointment Needed—Ins and Outs of the Drop-Box Systems
FacultyStephen R. Pattison (dl), Washington, DC
Nita J. Itchhaporia, AILA Board of Governors, San Jose, CA
Sandra N. Sheridan, Phoenix, AZ
Free Downloadable Seminar Recording Included with Live RegistrationIncluded with registration, participants in the live seminar will receive a free downloadable recording of the seminar. It will be available in participant's Agora Digital Library approximately 4-7 business days from the seminar date.
Registration & Pricing
|AILA Member/International Associates||$129.00|
|AILA Members’ Paralegals||$129.00|
|AILA Nonprofit Members||$129.00|
|AILA Law Student Members||$129.00|
|Nonmember Law Students||$199.00|
You can register for this event quickly and securely online by adding this item to your cart and paying by credit card or e-check. If for some reason you need to mail or fax in your registration, you can also download and complete a registration form.
If you register online, do not also mail in a registration form.
The "Employment-Based Appointments: China, India, and the Philippines" audio seminar takes place Tuesday, September 16, 2014, at the times noted below:
- 2:00 pm-3:30 pm eastern time
- 1:00 pm-2:30 pm central time
- 12:00 pm-1:30 pm mountain time
- 11:00 am-12:30 pm pacific time
The registration deadline for this seminar is 11:59 pm ET on 09/15/2014.