Get Your Os & Ps in Line: How to Smooth Out Thorny Issues
August 19, 2014
Get Your Os & Ps in Line: How to Smooth Out Thorny IssuesThis 90 minute audio seminar will be recorded live on August 19, 2014, from 2:00 pm-3:30 pm eastern time.
This seminar provides answers to those thorny issues encountered in petitions and visa processing for artists, entertainers, business people of extraordinary ability, and prominent groups.
- Burdensome RFEs: What Is Enough? Documentation of the Documentation
- Standard of Review: Is the “Preponderance of the Evidence” Standard Being Applied?
- Agent Filings: Regulatory Vagueness Leading to Adjudicatory Nightmares
- Itinerary Issues: One-Year Schedules vs. Five-Year Commitments
- Consultation Nightmares for O-1s: When Consultations Are More Difficult Than Being Extraordinary Itinerary Issues: How Certain Do Events Need to Be?
Faculty*Laya R. Kushner (dl), AILA ACES Committee Chair, Charlotte, NC
*Ally Bolour, Los Angeles, CA
*Robert C. Seiger III, AILA Editor, Immigration Options for Artists & Entertainers, Philadelphia, PA
*Invited, not yet confirmed
Free Downloadable Seminar Recording Included with Live RegistrationIncluded with registration, participants in the live seminar will receive a free downloadable recording of the seminar. It will be available in participant's Agora Digital Library approximately 4-7 business days from the seminar date.
Registration & Pricing
|AILA Member/International Associates||$129.00|
|AILA Members’ Paralegals||$129.00|
|AILA Nonprofit Members||$129.00|
|AILA Law Student Members||$129.00|
|Nonmember Law Students||$199.00|
You can register for this event quickly and securely online by adding this item to your cart and paying by credit card or e-check. If for some reason you need to mail or fax in your registration, you can also download and complete a registration form.
If you register online, do not also mail in a registration form.
The "Get Your Os & Ps in Line: How to Smooth Out Thorny Issues" audio seminar takes place Tuesday, August 19, 2014, at the times noted below:
- 2:00 pm-3:30 pm eastern time
- 1:00 pm-2:30 pm central time
- 12:00 pm-1:30 pm mountain time
- 11:00 am-12:30 pm pacific time
The registration deadline for this seminar is 11:59 pm ET on 08/18/2014.