I-601A Waiver Update—What You Need to Know
October 24, 2013
I-601A Waiver Update—What You Need to KnowThis 90 minute audio seminar was presented live on October 24, 2013, from 2:00 pm-3:30 pm eastern time.
Stay updated as more AILA attorneys file and receive decisions on the newly minted I-601A waiver. What are attorneys seeing in decisions? What are the updates from the AILA USCIS Liaison Committee? Learn strategies and tips for filing!
- Current State of Waiver Adjudications --Separating Fact from Fiction and Working with AILA Liaison on Denials
- By the Numbers --How Many Waivers Have Been Filed?
- Evidence, Evidence, Evidence --What to Submit?
- Convictions? Where Do You Make the Argument That a Conviction Is Not a CIMT?
FacultyJeff Joseph (dl), Denver, CO
Julie T. Emerick, AILA NBC Service Center Committee Chair, Chicago, IL
Jason C. Mills, Fort Worth, TX
Seminar RecordingIncluded with registration, participants in the live seminar will receive a free downloadable recording of the seminar. It will be available in participant's Agora Digital Library approximately 4-7 business days from the seminar date.
Registration & Pricing
|AILA Member/International Associates||$129.00|
|AILA Members’ Paralegals||$129.00|
|AILA Nonprofit Members||$129.00|
|AILA Law Student Members||$129.00|
|Nonmember Law Students||$199.00|
You can register for this event quickly and securely online by adding this item to your cart and paying by credit card or e-check. If for some reason you need to mail or fax in your registration, you can also download and complete a registration form.
If you register online, do not also mail in a registration form.
The "I-601A Waiver Update—What You Need to Know" audio seminar takes place Thursday, October 24, 2013, at the times noted below:
- 2:00 pm-3:30 pm eastern time
- 1:00 pm-2:30 pm central time
- 12:00 pm-1:30 pm mountain time
- 11:00 am-12:30 pm pacific time
The registration deadline for this seminar is 11:59 pm ET on 10/23/2013.