PERM and the Offsite Worker
September 19, 2013
PERM and the Offsite WorkerThis 90 minute web seminar was presented live on September 19, 2013, from 2:00 pm-3:30 pm eastern time.
This seminar explores the latest trends in DOL and BALCA's interpretation of the PERM rules as they apply to offsite work arrangements, including telecommuting, third-party placement, offsite workers and traveling and roving employees. The seminar faculty discusses the rules, policy guidance and strategic considerations for prevailing wages, recruitment efforts and preparing the ETA-9141 and ETA-9089.
- The Distinction Between Roving and Travel
- Third-Party Placement and the Interplay of Employer/Employee Relationship
- Selecting the Correct Geographic Area and Wage Level for Prevailing Wage Requests
- Testing the Correct Labor Market
- Properly Apprising U.S. Workers of the Job Opportunity --What to Put in the Advertisements
- Audit Trends for Cases Involving Offsite Workers
FacultyMelanie Gurley Keeney (dl), St. Louis, MO
Jonelle Ocloo, Columbia, MD
John Quinn, New York, NY
*Invited, not yet confirmed
Seminar RecordingIncluded with registration, participants in the live seminar will receive a free downloadable recording of the seminar. It will be available in participant's Agora Digital Library approximately 4-7 business days from the seminar date.
Registration & Pricing
|AILA Member/International Associates||$129.00|
|AILA Members’ Paralegalsl||$129.00|
|AILA Nonprofit Members||$129.00|
|AILA Law Student Members||$129.00|
|Nonmember Law Students||$199.00|
You can register for this event quickly and securely online by adding this item to your cart and paying by credit card or e-check. If for some reason you need to mail or fax in your registration, you can also download and complete a registration form.
If you register online, do not also mail in a registration form.
The "PERM and the Offsite Worker" web seminar takes place Thursday, September 19, 2013 at the times noted below:
- 2:00 pm-3:30 pm eastern time
- 1:00 pm-2:30 pm central time
- 12:00 pm-1:30 pm mountain time
- 11:00 am-12:30 pm pacific time
The registration deadline for this seminar is 11:59 pm ET on 9/18/2013.