Lunch and Learn: Stress-Busters: Tips to Enhancing Your Practice Daily
March 28, 2018
01:00 PM (ET)
AILA is pleased to launch a new type of learning series that allows members to share their experiences and learn from one another. Each Lunch-n-Learn discussion takes place in a virtual classroom facilitated by an AILA member who is a recognized expert in the subject area.
The session is available for up to 25 members who access the seminar using Zoom, a video conferencing platform that is free to attendees. The series is held on the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month at 1:00PM ET/Noon CT/10:00am PT. Each virtual session is 60 minutes, and is free to members.
- Maximizing on your peak performance hours
- Ways to minimize and manage work-related stress
- Effective time-management strategies
- Evaluating the functions of your firm to maximize productivity and efficiency
Please remember that these are live events and recordings will not be available. We look forward to having you join us ready to share your questions, thoughts and ideas!
- Reid Trautz, AILA National