Lunch and Learn: Managing Your Firm's Finances
November 1, 2017
01:00 PM (ET)
AILA is pleased to launch a new type of learning series that allows members to share their experiences and learn from one another. Each Lunch-n-Learn discussion takes place in a virtual classroom facilitated by an AILA member who is a recognized expert in the subject area.
The session is available for up to 25 members who access the seminar using Zoom, a video conferencing platform that is free to attendees. The series is held on the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month at
- How to select vendors for your business
- What kind of system should you use to accept payments?
- Keeping track of monthly expenditure
- Keeping track of outstanding payments
- How to handle clients who aren’t paying their bills
Please remember that these are live events and recordings will not be available. We look forward to having you join us ready to share your questions,
- Tracie Klinke, Marietta, GA
- Becki Young, Silver Spring, MD