Lunch-n-Learn: Connecting with Clients through Videos and Podcasts
April 26, 2017
01:00 PM (ET)
AILA is pleased to launch a new type of learning series that allows members to share their experiences and learn from one another. Each Lunch-n-Learn discussion takes place in a virtual classroom facilitated by an AILA member who is a recognized expert in the subject area.
The session is available for up to 24 members who access the seminar using Zoom, a video conferencing platform that is free to attendees. The series is held on the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month at 1:00ET/Noon CT/10:
Discussion leaders will help facilitate a discussion around how to produce and publish videos, podcasts as part of your overall marketing strategy.
- How do you incorporate videos and podcasts into your marketing efforts?
- What software/technology have you found useful and easy to use?
- What topics have you found receive the most views?
- Use of live video and audio vs. recorded
- What is the biggest benefit and what are the drawbacks?
- Carl Shusterman, Los Angeles, CA
- Lauren Eagan, Washington, DC
You can register for this event quickly and securely online by adding this item to your cart.