Essential Compliance Issues for Employers—H-1B and the LCA
October 28, 2014
Essential Compliance Issues for Employers—H-1B and the LCAThis 90 minute web seminar will be recorded live on October 28, 2014, from 2:00 pm-3:30 pm eastern time.
Advising employers of their H-1B and Labor Condition Application (LCA)-related obligations is tough enough. Getting them to understand why compliance is essential can be difficult. This seminar discusses an employer's obligations related to the LCA and Public Access File (PAF), and how you —as the attorney— can best advise the employer-client to comply with the regulatory obligations.
- Selecting the Prevailing Wage: Wage Level and Survey: How Can You Best Advise Your Client?
- Posting Notice: What Needs to Be Included in the Notice, What Is a Conspicuous Location, and Ensuring the Notice Is Posted Before Submitting an LCA
- The PAF: Providing the Filed LCA to the Employer and Advising the Employer About What Must Be Included in the PAF
- Providing the Certified LCA to the Foreign National
- Guiding the Employer Through the PAF Updating Obligations
Faculty*Timothy G. Payne (dl), Chicago, IL
*Michael F. Hammond, Cincinnati, OH
*Yvonne A. Toy, San Francisco, CA
*Invited, not yet confirmed
Free Downloadable Seminar Recording Included with Live RegistrationIncluded with registration, participants in the live seminar will receive a free downloadable recording of the seminar. It will be available in participant's Agora Digital Library approximately 4-7 business days from the seminar date.
Registration & Pricing
|AILA Member/International Associates||$129.00|
|AILA Members’ Paralegals||$129.00|
|AILA Nonprofit Members||$129.00|
|AILA Law Student Members||$129.00|
|Nonmember Law Students||$199.00|
You can register for this event quickly and securely online by adding this item to your cart and paying by credit card or e-check. If for some reason you need to mail or fax in your registration, you can also download and complete a registration form.
If you register online, do not also mail in a registration form.
The "Essential Compliance Issues for Employers—H-1B and the LCA" web seminar takes place Tuesday, October 28, 2014 at the times noted below:
- 2:00 pm-3:30 pm eastern time
- 1:00 pm-2:30 pm central time
- 12:00 pm-1:30 pm mountain time
- 11:00 am-12:30 pm pacific time
The registration deadline for this seminar is 11:59 pm ET on 10/27/2014.