The B-1 Business Visa—How to “B” Resourceful
October 23, 2014
The B-1 Business Visa—How to “B” ResourcefulThis 90 minute web seminar will be recorded live on October 23, 2014, from 2:00 pm-3:30 pm eastern time.
The B-1 visa for business visitors provides short term business travelers with a unique opportunity. The B-1 option has its benefits, as well as its limitations. Exploring all the different ways that the B-1 can help a business visitor might surprise you: from individuals travelling to consult with business associates and prospective E-2 investors to certain athletes and professional entertainers. Join our experts for a discussion of all things B-1. Learn case assessment strategies, considerations, regulatory requirements, and procedures for this most resourceful visa classification.
- The Process and Timeline for B-1 Application Processing
- The Detailed Breakdown of What Activities Are Allowed
- Considerations as to Why You Would “Go B-1” Versus Another Qualifying Category: Understanding the Limitations and Prohibited Activity That Must Be Considered in Your Case Strategy and Assessment
- Considerations for Our Neighbors: Mexicans, Canadians, and Visa Waiver Program ESTA
- Requested Period of Time: Planning, Demonstrating Justification, and Processing Time Considerations
FacultyJared C. Leung (dl), AILA Board of Governors/AILA Bangkok District Chapter Chair, Phoenix, AZ
Gary N. Chodorow, Beijing, China
Lynn Marie Lee, Washington, DC
Free Downloadable Seminar Recording Included with Live RegistrationIncluded with registration, participants in the live seminar will receive a free downloadable recording of the seminar. It will be available in participant's Agora Digital Library approximately 4-7 business days from the seminar date.
Registration & Pricing
|AILA Member/International Associates||$129.00|
|AILA Members’ Paralegals||$129.00|
|AILA Nonprofit Members||$129.00|
|AILA Law Student Members||$129.00|
|Nonmember Law Students||$199.00|
You can register for this event quickly and securely online by adding this item to your cart and paying by credit card or e-check. If for some reason you need to mail or fax in your registration, you can also download and complete a registration form.
If you register online, do not also mail in a registration form.
The "The B-1 Business Visa—How to “B” Resourceful" web seminar takes place Thursday, October 23, 2014 at the times noted below:
- 2:00 pm-3:30 pm eastern time
- 1:00 pm-2:30 pm central time
- 12:00 pm-1:30 pm mountain time
- 11:00 am-12:30 pm pacific time
The registration deadline for this seminar is 11:59 pm ET on 10/22/2014.