The B-1 Business Visa—How to “B” Resourceful
October 23, 2014
The B-1 Business Visa—How to “B” ResourcefulThis 90 minute web seminar will be recorded live on October 23, 2014, from 2:00 pm-3:30 pm eastern time.
The B-1 visa for business visitors provides short term business travelers with a unique opportunity. The B-1 option has its benefits, as well as its limitations. Exploring all the different ways that the B-1 can help a business visitor might surprise you: from individuals travelling to consult with business associates and prospective E-2 investors to certain athletes and professional entertainers. Join our experts for a discussion of all things B-1. Learn case assessment strategies, considerations, regulatory requirements, and procedures for this most resourceful visa classification.
- The Process and Timeline for B-1 Application Processing
- The Detailed Breakdown of What Activities Are Allowed
- Considerations as to Why You Would “Go B-1” Versus Another Qualifying Category: Understanding the Limitations and Prohibited Activity That Must Be Considered in Your Case Strategy and Assessment
- Considerations for Our Neighbors: Mexicans, Canadians, and Visa Waiver Program ESTA
- Requested Period of Time: Planning, Demonstrating Justification, and Processing Time Considerations
Faculty*Jared C. Leung (dl), AILA Board of Governors/AILA Bangkok District Chapter Chair, Phoenix, AZ
*Gary N. Chodorow, Beijing, China
*Lynn Marie Lee, Washington, DC
*Invited, not yet confirmed
Free Downloadable Seminar Recording Included with Live RegistrationIncluded with registration, participants in the live seminar will receive a free downloadable recording of the seminar. It will be available in participant's Agora Digital Library approximately 4-7 business days from the seminar date.
Registration & Pricing
|AILA Member/International Associates||$129.00|
|AILA Members’ Paralegals||$129.00|
|AILA Nonprofit Members||$129.00|
|AILA Law Student Members||$129.00|
|Nonmember Law Students||$199.00|
You can register for this event quickly and securely online by adding this item to your cart and paying by credit card or e-check. If for some reason you need to mail or fax in your registration, you can also download and complete a registration form.
If you register online, do not also mail in a registration form.
The "The B-1 Business Visa—How to “B” Resourceful" web seminar takes place Thursday, October 23, 2014 at the times noted below:
- 2:00 pm-3:30 pm eastern time
- 1:00 pm-2:30 pm central time
- 12:00 pm-1:30 pm mountain time
- 11:00 am-12:30 pm pacific time
The registration deadline for this seminar is 11:59 pm ET on 10/22/2014.